1. Deposit of 20% of final balance must accompany this contract to reserve the dates
Requested. Before sending this contract, please contact the Camp Manager to confirm dates and amount of deposit to pay.
2. MINIMUM NUMBER OF CAMPERS: A minimum of 15 campers is required to rent the camp. (The maximum number that the camp can accommodate is 50 campers, depending on occupancy of bunk beds.)
3. 30 DAY NOTIFICATION DUE CAMP ICHTHUS:
A) Camp Ichthus camp manager must be notified at least 30 days prior to arrival date of the number in your group to insure proper preparation and ordering of supplies.
B) NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS ARE GIVEN AFTER THIS DATE.
4. CALCULATION OF TOTAL PAYMENT DUE CAMP ICHTHUS:
A) The TOTAL PAYMENT is based on the Fees (from rate sheet) and the number of individuals for whom reservation was made 30 days before the beginning of the camp/retreat, plus any additional campers. If the number of individuals is less than 15, the minimum fee for 15 individuals per day will be due.
B) The TOTAL PAYMENT (minus the deposit and the PRE-PAYMENT) must be paid to Camp Ichthus at the same time the campers/participants are registered.
5. CHURCH OR GROUP STAFF: The Church or Group will provide sufficient program staff and counselors. The program staff will be responsible for the care and discipline of the campers and all equipment being used. If you believe you will be short staffed, Camp Ichthus can offer trained and certified counselors to help with your week or weekend for a fee. Please contact the camp manager as soon as possible to make these arrangements. Camp Ichthus requires each group to have a ratio of 1 Adult to 7 Campers. Children 5 and under need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
6. ACCIDENTS AND ILLNESS: If an accident occurs, it shall be reported immediately to the Camp’s Mangager/Host. The Church or Group will be responsible for transportation of the sick or injured person to and from the hospital or medical care facility.
7. CLEAN UP: The Church or Group agrees to respect the camp by maintaining continual cleanliness of the facilities and grounds. Before departure on the final day, the church or group must assure that the grounds and buildings used are as clean as they were when they arrived. Groups leaving the facility in poor shape will be assessed a cleaning charge of $50.00.
8. DAMAGES AND THEFT: The Church or Group agrees to pay for any damages to or loss of the camp property or equipment (beyond ordinary wear). Camp Ichthus is not responsible for any camper's lost or stolen items.
9. MEAL TIMES: We are flexible but we usually have Meal times at 8:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. for a week long camp. Meal times for weekend retreats will be confirmed two weeks prior to your groups arrival.
10. MISCELLANEOUS RULES: Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are not allowed at Camp Ichthus.